~Blog post sorts by months~

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

^0^ Yay! Happy Update #1

"[17:23] Caro 螢 Dragonash (caronwynn.chau): Hihiya!  I am sending you a group invite to be a Blogger for Cure-Con, October 2015!!  Welcome aboard, and thank you for applying!! ♥"

I get to be a blogger for Cure-Con in October >w<

Well here in Second Life there is a particular group that calls themselves Nerdology and they host all kinds of fun, cool, and awesome Relay for Life (RFL) related events. Coming this October there's going to be a "Cure-Con" Hosted by them :D
(I'll try and snag some pics from the event when it's up >w>)

Totally looking forward to this >w< <3


Also!

My Black Ops 3 Beta code(s) came in for the PS4 today! >0< ahhhhh! Black Ops 3 Zombie hype <3
(I also have 2 extra codes and am unsure as to what to do with them. After i register mine I'll ask some friends then if they are good and I still have an extra one I'll probably give it away to some one on Twitter :) )


Last but not least~

I got to have a friend come over to my house ISL :)
We stayed up all night singing and talking about random gaming related shenanegains and Youtube people. ^-^ Much fun.

Well~ 
That's it for now. :)

Alright~ Gnight and take care til the next blog.


~Kinta

No comments:

Post a Comment