~Blog post sorts by months~

Friday, August 28, 2015

Woohoo! Selfie Tiem~ #2

Hey there~ How's it goin?



Well me? >w< Am feeling great!


                                Just doing some casual                                                                                                                 Selfie dumping

^Squee! It's a me~ Taco Kaka >w<^
Me in my Tao Kaka avi <3
  

Seems I've been having one of those days


You know, Those days where you wake up and look in the mirror and realize you're getting old?


^Does not care, still feels sexy any way!^
Look at my top hat!


Now I sits on the floor


And cross my legs, trying to think 
"How can I possibly work with this green screen thing I got going on right now?"


^Me in my fancy schmancy.^
Well, at least the top hat is fancy *winks*


^Bright light is so bright! <3^
Still one of my favorite selfies today <3
And with that, I'm heading to bed now.
Good night~ and til I blog again.


~Kinta

No comments:

Post a Comment