~Blog post sorts by months~

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Cure-Con 2015~ Final Thoughts.

Hiya blog! :D

So Cure-Con 2015 maybe over but the fight is still going!

^I came to Cure-Con at first dressed in my "Kitty for a Cure" cosplay^
After that I changed into my Pink Tao cosplay :3

^Me on the stage taking a few shots with my Pink Tao Avatar and my war sword!^

^Photo booth Pictures! ~Squee~^

^Left: "The Pony mocks me!" Right: Wearing the outfit in the ad :D^

First off~ Big thanks to all the designers and Nerdology for putting this event together! I had a lot of fun blogging the event and doing photoshoots for the items via Designers <3
Second~ The convention maybe over, but our fight for Cancer is still going! I have no links or SLURLS to where you can help us in our fight for cancer, but if and when I get one I will keep you posts. ^-^
Thirdly~ (10/09) twas my (RL and SL) dads birthday. So happy birthdays to you deddy. ^-^
Lastly~ I am highly looking forward to the next "Nerds for Cure" Event! :D
Til next year~


~Kinta

No comments:

Post a Comment