~Blog post sorts by months~

Monday, October 12, 2015

Woohoo! Selfie Tiem~ #4

Hai Hai Blog!

It's about that time again where I go off and take random selfies~
This time I'm doing my own lil photoshoot at "The Lazy Panda"

^Wiping behind Gee-Bear^

^*Thinks* Isn't he handsome^

^That blue fur doe <3 You are now my senpai Gee-Bear X3^

^I'm Lazy~^

^But I love to dance!^

^And party!^

^All^

^Night^

^Long~^

^Woohoo~^

^The back of my G-Spotter sweater >w< ^

^Me defying logic^

^Ha! look at this wanna be DJ XD^

^Chillen on the skateboard swing :3^

^Chillen^

^Being a Lazy panda at the Lazy panda, has it's perks yknow. ^-^ ^

Awesome time, fun people, and well.... You'll just have to come and check it out for yourself. ;)

^Click on the Banner to check out their Facebook Page,^

I may or may not take a wee bit of time off of blogging til I feel like it again >w<
Til next time! <3


~Kinta

No comments:

Post a Comment