~Blog post sorts by months~

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Good News, Bad News #2

Hai Hai Blog! Kinta Foxdale here for yet another Update ;)

So I've got more good news than bad news this time, but still got some bad news.


The bad news is that I never got a chance to game as much this weekend, which isn't entirely a bad thing. Also never got to talk to my buddies as much, which again isn't so bad. Oh but when I streamed tonight it was soooo LAGGY! Kind of annoying but you could make out what was happening and the sound quality wasn't lagging. Just very choppy images.
That's about it.

The good news well, some family (rl) came by from the other Island and is staying with us last night and tonight. *Smiles* I get to spend some time with my cousin and my aunt. Stayed inside and watched movies with my cuz and hung out all day. Today was awesome! I also streamed a tad bit of "Spooky House of Jump Scares" So cute and evil, I died after floor 69 or 71. *shakes head* Stupid slime thingy. *evil glares*
So my stream on Twitch (Link takes you to my channel) via PC is laggy as balls. *points up to to the bad news section* But~ It was fun and I had fun til I died >_>
So yeah, I also learned a bit more about GIMP like how to cam around the 3D model. *smiles big* Next time I'm going to actually try building something only with GIMP and I'm excited to learn and get this. So my XSplit can stream, and my GIMP skills are making some awesome progress! Which is really good news. Hehe

Here are some random pictures from in my room of my nightstands hehe. <3
Love my Toy Bonnie
Love my Mangle
Love Shadow Freddy 
Love FNAF!
I need to get my Foxy plushie up with my pictures in front of it.

Anywho, time for me to get some rest. Got a busy day tomorrow and I was afraid I wouldn't have had the time to blog, but I'm happy I was able to get this in and keep you guys updated ^-^ 
(as is anyone reads this *sighs*)
Well I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and week ahead of you all. Schools in next week I hear ;) So that should be fun. *giggles*
Any waaaaay~ Good night! 
Take care <3

~Kinta

No comments:

Post a Comment