~Blog post sorts by months~

Monday, August 31, 2015

Let's talk about Apps. Baby~ ;) #1 (SMULE)

Oh my gouda! Alright so I found a way to share my karaoke!

I'll be posting it Via "Smule" (<--- If you click this link it will take you to my profile where you can view all my covers.)

So this app. Is super fun. As do most apps however there is a "Pay option" that allows you to access everything with the app. Extra vocal tunage after you are finish with your recordings and unlimited access to all the songs you want.
If you stick with the freebie (Like I do) and not pay for the premium then you are limited to the default tunage at the end of the recordings and are stuck to singing the free songs. However, if you are singing with someone who already uploaded a cover then you can still sing free! Which is what I have been doing pretty much all day today. (shame shame on my behalf)

Any way.

If would like to download the Smule karaoke app. Simply click on the links below.
If you go to the Apple iStore - Click here.

Ciao~

~Kinta

No comments:

Post a Comment