~Blog post sorts by months~

Monday, August 31, 2015

i feel like singing! #3 I actually Sang~

~So today I was feeling very inspired to sing today~

Thank you "Smule"

I've had this Smule Karaoke app on my tablet for about a week now and today I decided to do some duets with randoms so I could sing the songs for free :D
I covered Lay me down by Sam Smith. Hehe, this one was done for fun I could try to match the person i did the duet with >w<
Also did a cover of Ed Sheeran's Thinking out loud. Not that great (I take the blame for that)
Oooh ooh~ and I did a cover of Fight Song with this adorable little girl. Which I then tried my little girl voice to sing. She started, then I got the 2nd part.
And as have 12,000 people before me, I covered Jessie J's Flashlight with Jessie J herself!
Of course you know I had to do The Living Tombstone's Five Nights At Freddys! Love FNAF! <3 I had I think way too much fun with this cover, but I don't care. I loved it.
And last but not least for the night. I did a cover of a Nightcore Cover or Don't stop the music with this person that I found and followed (Because his covers aren't too bad + He has a Bonnie Profile pic. ha!)

If you click on the song titles that I listed above, they will take you to my covers. :D

Thanks for stopping by! I'm going to go hide now. >w<
Ciao~

~Kinta

No comments:

Post a Comment