~Blog post sorts by months~

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

The Arcade Gacha Event is on! (All September Long)

Hey all! It's that time of the year again where "The Arcade" is back in action!

In case you've missed it~ I did do a blog on The Arcade you can click right
---> Here <---

I'm a little scared to go in and gacha there right now since they just opened earlier today (September/1st)
I may go in later in the month or maybe at some random time to see if the SIM is full or less laggy then. :) Am excited that The Arcade event is back! It was one of the first big gacha events that I been to having come back to SL after a good 3-4 year break from it, and I tell you, this place although slightly laggy, is very cool. Plus all the neat designers that throw out awesome creations after awesome creations for events like this is just really cool. I've got in my inventory right now a bunch of stuff from The Arcade back in June. Which I shall show (Kind of) in my next "Testing Angles" blog post *winks* 
I will show off my Arcade goodies from June's arcade via Gacha Keys 
(Gacha Keys: A.k.a. the pictures that are usually above or somewhere near the gacha machine so you know what items are in there)

(Insert June Arcade Keys here -editing later-)



~Kinta

No comments:

Post a Comment