~Blog post sorts by months~

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Testing Angles #2

^-^

Only slightly displaying my arcade stuff on the boards behind me in the pictures.

^ Corner bottom side with my hand in my face ^

^From the side^
Also you can see my Gacha Boards more clearly sorta, still rezzing but yeah lol
I got Alpacas, Boogers Bears, Half-Deer Mermaid Majesty's, Commonor Picture frames, Pizza animal hats, RachelBreaker Helpme hats, Sweet Things Kitty playtime, Pure Poison Zodiac phones and sandals, Snoob avatars, Silent Sparrow Catkins, and of course Intrigue Co. Most Wanted signs <3

^Cam close up on my sign from the bottom right angle^
I wanted to get a close up of the sign and my face and figured this was one of the best ways to do it, however I still managed to cute part of my face off T_T

^And lastly from behind^
I have the sunset starry sky going on in the background outside of where I keep my gacha stuffs for sale. Love the sky though, It's so pretty :3


~Kinta

No comments:

Post a Comment