~Blog post sorts by months~

Friday, September 4, 2015

Favorite things! (Thanks Richter :P)

Welcome to the 2015 edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun!

Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you. Some of you may get this several times, that means you have lots of friends. The answers of mine are down below.

Display name: N/A.
Account name: Kinta Foxdale

01. What is your occupation in SL? Co-host back up girl for XTC radio during "Name that Tune" on Wednesdays and "Trivia" on Thursdays

02. How many items in your inventory? 13,267

03. What are you listening to right now? Bailando (English Version) - Enrique Iglesias

04. What was the last thing you ate? Doritos

05. Can you drive a stick shift?  kind of?
   
06. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?   Cerulean

07. Last person you spoke to on the phone?  phone? uhh.... my Tutu? (grandma)
   
8. Do you like the person who sent you this? hmmmmmmmmm~ lol. Yeah he's cool~
       
09. How old are you today? RL: I don't know about you~ But I'm really 22. SL: 6 years and 2 months. (06/05/2009 is my rez day)

10. Favorite drink? The blue powerade or gatorade
 
11. What's your favorite sport to watch? E-Sports

12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yeah

13. Pets? 10 dogs, 4 chickens, 1 ca, 1 mongoose

14. Favorite food? Pizza and Maruchan Shrimp Ramen

16. Favorite day of year?  Halloween

17. What do you do to vent your anger? Game it out, or Punch a wall if all else fails

18. What was your favorite toy as a child? I don't really know, I wasn't really into toys unless a playstation counts?

19. Whats your favorite season? Fall

20. Hugs or Kisses?  Hugs plz *offers hugs*
   
21. Cherry or blueberry? Taste wise, Cherry, look wise, Cherry
     
22. Do you want your friends to send you this back to you? Nah that's okay.
     
23. Who is most likely to respond? I have no Idea?

24. Who is least likely to respond?  No one?

25. When was the last time you laughed? A few seconds ago
   
26. When was the last time you cried?  Few days ago, blames horomones >.>

27. What is on the floor of your closet? in my closet? more clothes that trickled in from the floor of my room and

28. Who is the friend you have had the longest you are sending this to? Maybe Richter? lol I don't really have alot of friends =w= I mean I do, just don't talk to them much.

29. Favorite smells? BBQ, pizza, lol freshly baked cookies/cake/pies/etc., *laughs* basically is 90% food. the other 10% is a mix between me fresh out of the shower (yes don't judge me >.> I like when I smell pretty) and a mix between 2 guy colognes

30. Who inspires you? Creative people, Jessica Nigiri, Monty Oum (RIP), and of course my Mama.

31. What are you afraid of? Heights, thunder that shakes the house, my mom sometimes, and back masking stuff or things played in reversed idk why.

32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese and more cheese and bacon

33. Favorite car? Nissan 350z

34. Favorite cat breed? Tabby >w<
         
36. How many years in your current job? 0 so far

37. How many states have you lived in? 2. most of my life in HI. and 1 time in CA.

39. Do you think you're fun? Some times, *shrugs* I'd like to think so.

40. Favorite Tree? <-- why is this a questions? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment