~Blog post sorts by months~

Monday, September 14, 2015

OMG! #1 FNAF Hype!

This just in!

 Alright so when I logged into SL this morning in one of the FNAF groups I'm in someone posted a link to Scott's (Scott Cawthon (The creator of Five Nights at Freddys)) and I saw the cutest lil Chibi Toy Foxy ever!! <3
^ This Morning ^


^ Late Today ^

Then later today while I was chatting with one of my friends, he sent me the link to see lil Toy Bonnie <3 and Hnnnnng!~
My friend is guessing that Scott's planning on making a FNAF RPG! 
All aboard the "Hype Train" for a new FNAF game! Woot Woot!

Any who, sorry I haven't posted any thing in about 2 weeks. I'll catch up on blogs later tonight and tomorrow night hopefully after and before work. 
:D Which I'll tell you in the next post. 

Stay tuned~


~Kinta

No comments:

Post a Comment