~Blog post sorts by months~

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Yay! Happy Update! #2

Heyo Bloggo~ 

I know it has been a good while since I last posted. Well you see what had happened was, I have been pretty busy playing "Final Fantasy X" on my PS3. I'm finally back and taking a break from FFX til my buddy catches up to me. ^_^ So yay!
I stopped right after the (SPOILER) fight with (SPOILER) and right before the (SPOILER) scene. ;) and my buddy is on the (SPOILER) before the fight with (SPOILER) lol. So he has quite a ways to go.
Also, this past weekend I went to "Hawaii's Amazing Comic-Con" and it truly was AMAZING!
Me the Legendary Marvel man himself Stan "The Man" Lee! Took a pic with him and hugged him too! I never got to meet one of my idols/heroes Jessica Nigiri in person this weekend, but one of my awesome Twitch followers that I met there was able to get this awesome, awesome video of her saying my name and licking me for me XqX *Fan Gasms and flails happily everywhere* 
So much thanks for meeting him and for him to do that for me TwT made me soooooo super happy <3
Oooh Oooh~ And in two weeks from now is Cure-Con! Cosplaying for a cure for (breast) cancer! Proceeds raised from the event go towards Relay For Life! So am looking forward to that too <3 
I'll either be cosplaying Harley Quinn~ Or Tao Kaka hehe. Or maybe Rin-Chan. :o Will just have to wait and see. *Wink wink nudge and giggles* (More info in my promo post which is coming next. ^-^)
Last but not least~ (Sept/21) twas my (RL and SL) Mama's Birthday! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MAMA! I hope I make you proud. :3
*Takes a deep breath* Whew~ Feels good to be back and blogging. ^-^ 
I thought a happy update would have been the best way to be my "Welcome back" and "Why I've been away" post.
#NailedIt *Put's shades on all cool like*
Hehe~ Well Ciao til next time!

~Kinta

No comments:

Post a Comment