~Blog post sorts by months~

Monday, September 28, 2015

Woohoo! Selfie Tiem~ #3

September is nearing it's end. Bring on your spoops (Spooks) October!


^Dancing in my Harley Quin Mod^

^All while wearing "my" textured pajama top^

^*Waves*^

^Hiya folks!^

^*points* you maybe wondering why I haven't blogged most of this month^

^Well ya see. I've been kind of busy/distracted IRL^

^*Points to closet*^

^But the good news is, I'm back! =^u^= ^

^Taking a bunch of selfies and blogging and such^

^Next month is October and I'm super hyped because HALLOWEEN!^

^Love Halloween and dressing up^

^And now I have no top on :P^

^I must press all ze buttons!^
*giggles*

I so can't wait for October to come. ^-^ 
Gamers Expo is this weekend here (IRL) and am not sure if I'll be able to go but maybe if I get over what I have and behave I can go XuX. It's only for one day~ but I know a bunch of people who will be there.
Cure-Con is next week. Presented by Nerds For a Cure (Nerdology) "Cosplay for a cure" *Smiles*
And most importantly Halloween! This is like one of the few times of the year where I actually enjoy clothes shopping >w< I love all the creepy awesome stuff that go for sale during this time. ^_^ Can't wait!

^Good night everyone~ See you next month *Smiles*^

No comments:

Post a Comment