~Blog post sorts by months~

Thursday, October 1, 2015

October 1st! Yaaaaay!

Happy October everyone!

Best time of the year to be excited for all things Spoopy! Woohoo!
^Yeah I have no freakin idea what I was thinking with this edit XD^
Blurred up and down like crazy on my Mangle Dress outfit and left and right swiftly on the well, right one. The Left one is creepy O.O even to me.

^I was dancing around my house in my Harley outfit >w<^
She's still lookin for her Mista J~ :3

^Another goofy edit! Yes that is a Joker in a Taco lol^

So, as I've mentioned in my past 2 posts Cure-Con is upon us in 3 days! 

Your Cure-Con Limo/SLURL!


Also coming up in this awesome month~
New Season of American Horror Story! This time the horror will go to the Hotel. XuX soo spoopy! I can't wait!!!! Plus mama Monster herself is gonna be in it. That's right ladies and gentleman~ Lady Gaga will be appearing in the up and coming American Horror story! #AMHSHype!
It all starts this coming Wednesday (10/07/2015) mark it down on your calendar folks.
Now, I don't know about you~ but am also hella hyped for The Walking Dead's return back to AMC 
Finally a reason to watch TV again haha!
The return of The Walking Dead is next Sunday~ (10/11/2015) again, can't wait to see what happens next >w< SQUEE!

Now of course there will be other stuff happening in this month, but most importantly Halloween! I can not stress it enough how much I love Halloween. It's creepy, sexy, and sweet all jam packed into one awesome day of where you can be who ever, or what ever you want to be! The list is endless~ 

Am gonna stop before I ramble on about it any further hehe.

Any who~
See ya in the next blog ;) Ciao~


~Kinta

No comments:

Post a Comment