~Blog post sorts by months~

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Cure-Con Promo #2!

Cure-Con is tomorrow! 12pm SLT and here is your limo!

Your Cure-Con SLURL!

^My Cosplay for Cure-Con! :D^
  • Verocity Blogger - Cure Con
  • [Blogger Pack].EMBW. Faded Pixel Glasses (wear to unpack)
  • (Yes I used the packagings for this pic)

    Kinta Foxdale here bringing you the latest Nerdology [Nerds For Cure] Event!

    ★·.·´¯`·.·★ cυяε-cση ★·.·´¯`·.·★

    What is Cure-Con: It's an event hosted by Nerds for Cure to help raise funds for Relay for Life (RFL)
    "Cosplay for a cure!"
    Where is it: Why it is in the lovely world of Second Life once in Click here for your ride to the event!
    When is it: It starts on October 4th 12 pm SLT and it will be going til October 10th

    Well I shall see you all there ^_^ 
    *points back up to my Tao Kaka Pic* 
    If you find me and you've read this blog IM me saying "Hai Taco Kaka" and I will give you a free cookie with a random gacha item. :o #FreeStuff #Cookies #NerdsForCure #CureCon! :D

    Also~ I just made a Flickr on the first :) I'll be uploading my Cure-Con blogger exclusive pictures there. *Winks* (but in the mean time feel free to follow and check out the photo's I have now.)

    See ya at the con! :D


    ~Kinta

    No comments:

    Post a Comment