~Blog post sorts by months~

Sunday, October 4, 2015

I love you OP!

Was today was so awesome! Though it started pretty boring and bleh, it turned out to be so awesome!
Before I get to the why~ I'd like you to meet my love of my life and my world. OP!
^Her with a sock on her head X3^
(Photo Credit: To my mama~)

So today while I was on a family outing (IRL) we came across this Halloween shop and OMG I felt like a kid in a candy store XuX
All the costumes, the wigs, make ups XqX it was so awesome!
I didn't really see anything I needed right then and there til we were right about ready to leave. Then there it was. 
THE TACO! 

If you have no idea what I'm talking about then you haven't really met me. *winks*
Well here's a little background.
I'm random, and some may even call it a slight case of turrets because suddenly out of no where, for no reason what so ever I will just say "Taco(s)"
If something goes wrong, "tacos" If bored, "taco" pretty much name the occasion and I can put a taco in almost anything, Heck, I even made a post (which can be seen here) a few months ago about how I made a survey based on tacos. A survey, for tacos!? *facepaws*
Anyway, getting off track.

Back to the store, came across the taco, I needed it. It was a taco costume for my dog! <3
^My Taco is OP! as is my dog >w<^

As soon as I got home I put my baby in her costume and HERMAHGERD I almost exploded due to it's cuteness!

^"Mama, why you do dis to OP" X//3 because you my Taco <3^

Oh I love my OP!

^The costume came with this cute lil sttraw hat too!^

Am just so happy I can make my dog a taco now >w<
Awww~ Love you OP! <3
Forever and ever baby girl <3


~Kinta

No comments:

Post a Comment