~Blog post sorts by months~

Monday, October 5, 2015

Nostalgia~ Look to the past #1

Heya blog~ How's it going?

So today I found myself looking at old videos and pictures I posted on the net way back when I was in grade school. Some of them made me laugh, others made me think "What was I thinking?". Yet I have no regrets on the posts I put out there. I always look at it as learning experiences. Things and trends I was into at the time. Past mistakes that I could learn and grow from. Even as a reminder that you can have fun at what ever you do!
I'm happy I posted those when I did. Will I ever share what I was just talking about? (a.k.a the past videos and pictures) Maybe, maybe not. Who knows.
If I ever do another post like this. Then, we shall see.
Till next time blog.


~Kinta

No comments:

Post a Comment