~Blog post sorts by months~

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

I feel cute!~ #1

I feel pretty~ Oh so pretty~ I feel pretty and witty and bright! 


^Heya blog! I just wanted to do a lil photo op today~ <3^

^Because am feeling so cute~^

^Booty Shot! omg my tail is missing D:^

^Cheese~~~^

~Worn~

  • :BAMSE: Belonging Bracelets - SHIT (L)
  • .EMBW. Faded Pixel Glasses - dj pad
  • [M] 10. Dry Spiked Kupah Shell [RARE]
  • Cazimi: Hibiscus Hair Flower - Rainbow L
  • ::Exile::Shout
  • NOMAD // Silver Gamer Ring .005
  • krankhaus - Kemono Bomber Jacket 2.0 Female - Crimson
  • [JSH] Cute Shorts Fem
  • krankhaus - Kemono Kowaii Boots
  • <UTILIZATOR> - Kemono Avatar
  • Puppy - Kemono Fox - Arctic [Fox Ears L and R And Skin Mod]

Poses by: [Nekotron]

If you want LM's or SLURL's to the objects above feel free to IM me and I'll be happy send em to you in world. ^-^
Names: Kinta Foxdale
Wanted to do a lil "Fashion" wanna-be post because I'm feelin so dang cute >w<
So til next time~
Ciao~~~


~Kinta

No comments:

Post a Comment