~Blog post sorts by months~

Friday, November 20, 2015

Moody-Kohai!

Day 1: We met~ He didn't stay too long before passing out, but he parked his avi in the club right in the middle of all the action. and zzz'd

Day 2: We died~ Happy Halloween! I wasn't here for most of the day because I had other things to do, as promised I was a hooman for Halloween~ but not just any kind of hooman, I was a sexy (least IMO) bloodied up and dead hooman! <3 and he came right beside me, and died. <3 it was at that moment my heart was stolen and I felt like it would be safe~



Day 3: We're weird~ We talked and hung out with each other for the first time today. I told him how much I absolutely adored and loved the picture he took of the both of us, and how I had it up in my house. We hung out @The Lazy Panda w/ the SL Bestie Jaycee~ talking and helping him to get to his homework.
I learned so much about him this day. For one, he's kind of a sweet heart. Second, he's a total pervert, and open about it, and I admire that. Third, as broken and as tainted as he is, he's still "pure".
I got to see his silly, sadistic, and sweet side. Plus we cuddled today! <3

Day 4: We're still here~ guess we fell asleep here, I woke up in his arms this morning. >//> It felt really nice to be held and snuggled like that again. Then we just started talking about everything and nothing all at the same time. Kept stabbing each other with flirts and compliments back and forth causing the other to blush and keep blushing. We watched movies today~ well I did, he kinda passed out >w> it was what ever <3 we continued our conversations and somehow ended up at my house :x in my bed.

Day 5: We're in my bed~  Nothing happened! I had work today so I just streamed and did the co-hosting from my bed. Cuddling and co-hosting, it was great.

Day 6: We left the house~ he dropped a carrier and carried me all over the house and then~ we went outside! Oh muh guh. lol. That's right~ We left the house and my bed, to go outside... of the house. You know what happened next? We cuddled again, same pose and everything as we did on my bed, except on the cot outside. XD

Day 7: We are classy AF~ we were still outside on the cot, cuddling and showing off masks and dressing up. This was fun and made me smile ^-^. I put on my new hair, and my long dress, changed the colors to black and red and put on my pant dropper mask. He threw on a nice suit shirt and all his gore <3 along with his half faced mask.



Day 14: We're stuck with each other~ all that's sweet has already been spoken, all that's cheesy has already been done. I don't know what will happen next~ <3 but I am looking forward to what ever the future may hold in store for us.



Day 21: We're not perfect~ He has his problems and I got mine. Maybe one day we can help each other overcome our problems together. Next week will make it a whole month that we would have known and been with each other. What new surprises may the world have in store for us? What new challenges may we face? Only time will tell~ and with that being said. I'm gonna go cuddle with him and pass out. Good night~


Day 37- The End and a new beginning~ We haven't been communicating like we were before. For this past weekend I was back in with my #1 love, video games. Raiding and slaying zombies. He was in tuned with real life in the mean time and hanging out with his old friends, and I with mine. So we came to a mutual agreement to Just be friends. 

Day 40- Senpai and Kohai~ We still chat but never hang out like before. He calls me Senpai and I call him Kohai and things are good between us X3.

~Kinta

No comments:

Post a Comment