~Blog post sorts by months~

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Extra-Life Announcement 2016

Heya blog!

Just wanted to put out an early reminder that I will be doing a charity livestream for Extra-Life this year again ^-^

I love Extra-Life. In short it is a gaming charity where gamers of all types from all over come together to help raise money for kids in the hospitals. So they can get the care they deserve with little to know worries. For more info on the charity [Click Here] and come and see for yourself. 
I will be streaming what ever games I have at the time of the charity, and I may even stream and play with my viewers pending on the game and if they are on the same system as I.
All my livestream deets are below.
**WHEN:**  November 5-6, 2016 @1 pm PST
**WHERE:**  Here on www.Twitch.tv/kinta______
**GAME/PLATFORM:**  Anything I got on my PS4

Thank you!


~Kinta

1 comment: