~Blog post sorts by months~

Thursday, September 8, 2016

I feel cute!~ #2

I feel like skittles~ hehe. Colorful, chewy, and sweet!


^ Helloooo blog~ ^

^ Decided to make a cutesy post cause well, I feel freakin adorable >w< ^

^Yeah it's been a long while since my last post~ Meh, I've been busy.^

^Booty shot! lol my tails blue~ my ears are pink n green. Hehe~^

~Worn~

  • <UTILIZATOR> - Kemono Avatar
  • Puppy - Kemono Fox - Arctic [Fox Tail - Flexi - White, Fox Ears L and R And Skin Mod]
  • krankhaus - Kemono Bomber Jacket 2.0 Female - Yellow
  • [JSH] Cute Shorts Fem
  • krankhaus - Kemono Laceups - Toxic - Left
  • krankhaus - Kemono Laceups - Rave - Left 
  • Junk Food - iGo Duhduck F

Poses by:


If you want LM's or SLURL's to the objects above feel free to IM me and I'll be happy send em to you in world. ^-^
Names: Kinta Foxdale
Wanted to do a lil "Fashion" wanna-be post because I'm feelin so dang cute >w<
So til next time~
Ciao~~~

1 comment:

  1. Looking cute ^_^. Have an awesome September.

    ReplyDelete