~Blog post sorts by months~

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Happy October everyone!

Hallo~ Kinta Foxdale here.

~(   )8>
So it is the month of my favorite Holiday~


That's right~ It's the month of Halloween!!!! 


Did a couple mini photoshoots in my "Misty" cosplay outfit ^-^


Well it is the month for dressing up and what nots >w> 


^All these photos were shot at my Pokestop click on the link for your limo and infos^

Look forward to a bunch of blogs coming this month. >w<
I love dressing up and will have tons of fun show casing my costumes and gacha loots!



Also been applying to blog for several events and designers so fingers crossed ^-^



^Taken @The Lazy Panda^
Fun fact: I used to DJ here every Monday from 6pm-8pm SLT ^-^ I never had any huge gigs here but the time spent there was always filled with so much fun and joy <3

In the upcoming posts I'm going to be switching up my style a bit. 
Finally gonna be linking SLURLS and Marketplace listings. Woot woot~
Starting with my next #FeelCute post ^-^

Til next post
Ciao~

~Kinta

No comments:

Post a Comment