~Blog post sorts by months~

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

I feel cute! #3

 

^Just chillin' at my pokestop @+T+Mochas Ultd. Pokemonsters+T+^

^Taken on my mama's computer while I was standing @Gaialand Games^

What I'm wearing

Base:

Outfit:

    Poses used 

  • The first picture was the last option on that panda ride, 
  • The rest were apart of my AO. Which is Voir - SHY GIRL AO No.2
This is my take on a Misty cosplay. (From pokemon)
^-^ Ever since discovering the awesomeness that is Pokemonsters in Second Life I wanted to do a lil poke-cosplaying as the hoomans *gigglz and smiles*
If you'd like more information on it please check out Lil Mocha's post [Pokemon Go!] and after you get your HUD and are ready to go poke-hunting feel free to stop by [My Pokestop]. So far I've got 3 pokestop servers ^^
Happy Hunting!

And thanks for reading~ *smiles and waves*
Til next post.
Ciao~

~Kinta

No comments:

Post a Comment